THE COSTIERO CASA .. Which means coastal home
This light and airy design is Hampton’s inspired.
A striking façade detailed with fret work to gables, mixture of cladding and render to elevations and picturesque white picket fence which sets the tone of the home.
- This stunning facade features white & grey colour pallet, stained timber decking, a modern pop of colour to the Entrance door and complementary stone to the brick pillars.
- The light and neutral colour pallet flows throughout presenting a modern, crisp & elegant design.
· Generous Entry with 450 x 450 gloss tile throughout main floors.
- Separate carpeted lounge room to the front of the Home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Generous Master suite with Ensuite with separate W.C, large W.I.R & access to under roof Alfresco.
- Ensuite features dual vanities, Caesar stone top, mix of 300 x 600 tiles laid horizontally and 200 x 200 feature tiling to floor.
- Open plan Kitchen, Dining & living spaces with view to the Alfresco embracing indoor / outdoor lifestyle.
- Kitchen is beautifully complimented with Caesar stone tops, pendant lighting and Metro steel blue tile to splash backs in brick bond, flowing through to laundry and Butler’s pantry (featuring port hole window looking out onto the vertical garden).
- Generous Main Bathroom with stunning Feature tiling, built in bath, frameless screens & mirrors, Caesar stone top, 400 x 400 shower niche & smart tiles.
Please refer to your chosen Blocks Covenant conditions to see if this plan is
suitable for your block, for further clarification feel free to speak to one of our