This Design breathes new life into a typical highest Home.
Décor ledgerstone that frames the Garage & Entry into the home immediately commands your attention.
- Walking under the Stone work arch you are guided by the stained hardwood plywood ceiling to the private side entrance of the home.
- The Grand Foyer looks over the timber staircase with contemporary frameless glass balustrade
- Feature niches guide you past the powder room into the open plan design.
- Family and Dining spaces lead the approach the the Alfresco as you feel the full impact of the dazzling Kitchen.
- This Kitchen makes an impact; with three industrial inspired exposed bulb pendants, Matt black feature paneling to island cabinetry and a stunning contrast of colors.
- The Walk in pantry accommodates an additional sink, with plenty of space to hide away any appliances.
- A corresponding outdoor Kitchen echoes elements of the interior design sitting snugly in the Alfresco.
- Water feature take pride of place reminiscent of the stone at the entry, this Pool design has contrasting colors and the result is truly breathtaking.
- The upper floor boasts a separate Lounge room with television niche, handy additional Linen storage.
- Beautiful main Bathroom.
- Four large bedrooms, including a guest suite with its own private Ensuite & a W.I.R.
- The Master suite you can enjoy your own private oasis. This master suite floods with an abundance of light from the balcony and enhances the pendant lighting.
- The Ensuite is one to be envied, with many features such as dual vanities, podium mounted bath, separate W.C, ceiling mounted shower head and vertical shower arm, as well as access from the bedroom and the large WIR.
Please refer to your chosen Blocks Covenant conditions to see if this plan is suitable for your block, for further clarification feel free to speak to one of our Design Consultant. This information is for general purposes only and not to be taken literally, McLachlan Homes accepts no liability for the above information changing.